Spring 2015 Pantone Picks: Glacier Gray
The ultimate authority on color, Pantone devises a new color pallet for each season as a visual forecast of upcoming fashions.
But the colors in Pantone’s Fashion Color Reports aren’t just reflected in apparel. Some of our favorite hues from the Spring 2015 Report on fashion are also becoming top picks for home design. We’ll be looking at several of these colors and showcasing some inspiring parallels between fashion and home design.
PANTONE 14-4102: Glacier Gray
About the Color:
According to Pantone, “Glacier Gray is an unobtrusive gray that contrasts and enhances; bouncing off other shades without taking away from them as it slips into the background to allow other colors to take center stage.”
A perfect neutral, timeless, peaceful and constant
Marsala and Aquamarine
- W Hotel Suite, Platinum Series by Mark Molthan.
- Trouser Suit: Karen Walker, Spring-Summer 2015 Collection
- Sketch: Gown concept by Dennis Basso
- Skirt Suit: Meskita Spring 2015 Collection
- Dress: Monique Lhuillier, Spring 2015 Collection